Friday 11 January 2013

Testicle Therapy

> Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her
> ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

> The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands
> together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around
> in agony.
> The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.
> 'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physiotherapist and I know I could
> relieve your pain if you'd only allow me,' she told him.

> 'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man
> replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the foetal position, still
> clasping his hands there at his groin.
> At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She
> gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his
> trousers and put her hands slowly and carefully inside. She then
> administered a tender and skillful massage for several long moments
> and softly asked, 'How does that feel'?

> 'Feels wonderful', he replied; 'but I still think my bloody thumb's broken! '

No comments:

Post a Comment